Workshops: (8) Sessions, Each Session is 2 hours
Your heart is broken and you know you need help, but you are not sure what to do next. Your feelings are the normal
and natural reaction to loss, be it death, divorce, a broken relationship, or more than 40+ Life events that can be triggers for causing grief.
Sadly, our society does not effectively teach us how to cope with our grief. We are merely expected to “get over it with time”, but how long are we supposed to wait for the pain to go away? A month? A year? A lifetime?
The Grief Recovery Method® has been used effectively by hundreds of thousands of grievers all over the world. No matter how recent the loss, The Grief Recovery Method® can be used to complete the emotionally unfinished business generated by any loss, and allow the griever to move beyond the pain caused by loss.
The Support Group is exactly what it suggests - a group of people working on their own recovery alongside others, taking each small step together, piece by piece. Our program is the ONLY grief program that is evidenced based to have a positive impact on someone’s grief.
“It was only as the program unfolded that I was made aware and realized that I had been carrying lots of grief in my head and heart for many years"
There is something tremendously healing about being with others to heal our wounds in partnership. When you are in a safe environment with others who are experiencing similar emotions, powerful connections form and chemistry builds within the group workshops. These connections grow out of the willingness to speak truth and take off the mask of “I’m fine” when you are not.
In this Group workshop, you will discover lifelong skills for persevering through pain, and finding peace:
- Expand your understanding of what grief is and what unresolved grief is
- Understand the myths about grief that limit the ability for effective recovery
- Deepen your understanding of the cognitive, emotional, physical and spiritual impact of grief
- Feel heard and known without judgement
- Speak your truth in a safe and supportive space with compassionate facilitators
- Identify the losses in your life that are emotionally incomplete
- Deepen your personal sense of awareness within yourself and your relationships
- Take action steps to emotionally complete your relationship with someone you have lost to death, divorce, suicide, and other circumstances
- Discover lifelong skills and tools to effectively complete other losses in your life
- Renew your sense of hope and purpose in life
No matter how recent the loss, The Grief Recovery Method® can be used to complete the emotionally “unfinished" business generated by any loss, and allow the griever to learn how to move beyond the pain caused by loss.